Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new pokemon forum for any pokemon fan.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bug Gym

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sasuke_2008

sasuke_2008

The Bug Gym Empty
PostSubject: The Bug Gym   The Bug Gym EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:46 pm

Rules: Standard level 100 battle 6 on 6. No using legend or uber pokemon. No disconnecting. If you use legend or ubers or disconnect it is an automatic loss. If you lose you can't challenge again for one week. I may not be able to battle at a time that is good for you, i'll take challenges when possible. We will trade pokemon after to see if all is legit. you must win against 8 gyms to challenge an elite. As a gym leader i have permission to use one legndary so get some good non legends to fight with.

Hall of Fame:

Hall of shame:

Back to top Go down
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

The Bug Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bug Gym   The Bug Gym EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

When you add to the hall of shame or fame do it like the following: 1. Crazydialga not 1.crazydialga. You're gym is all set and your free to start taking challenges. If you don't try to be active with you're gym I can give it away but I hope I won't have to. I hope you have fun with this.
-CD-
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com

The Bug Gym
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazydialga's forum :: Gym and Elite challenges-
Jump to: