Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new pokemon forum for any pokemon fan.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information for gym and elite challenges.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

Information for gym and elite challenges. Empty
PostSubject: Information for gym and elite challenges.   Information for gym and elite challenges. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:08 pm

In this forum you may battle the gym leaders and the members of the elite four. There will be a gym for each pokemon type. If you win against 8 gym leaders you will be able to challenge the elite. The elite will be the same way it is in the video games. There will be four people you have to battle then you challenge the champion ( me). In the elite each member can have any pokemon except for legends and ubers. If gyms are not kept active I have the right to give them away. I hope people will have fun with this. The elite and gyms will not be active until we have enough members for the elite.

-CD, site admin and elite four champion-

Last edited by Crazydialga on Sat May 29, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com

Information for gym and elite challenges.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazydialga's forum :: Gym and Elite challenges-
Jump to: