Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new pokemon forum for any pokemon fan.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reason I Have Been Gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerBee11

Reason I Have Been Gone Empty
PostSubject: Reason I Have Been Gone   Reason I Have Been Gone EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:00 am

Hi Guys, Its KillerBee11 here and I Want To explain the Long absence. I Forgot the Password to my Sakura Account so I had to make a new one. My Grandmother Passed away and I Am Living alone with my brother. I Am Only 16 and have to keep a job at a Local Restraunt. I Just Got My Licsence and Its Been Rough Paying my Electric and Gas. My Aunt is Finally Here Taking Care Of Us But My Computer is not working. I can No Longer Get Onto the Chatroom. I Hope You All Still Love Me and I miss You all. Happy Late Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

PostSubject: Re: Reason I Have Been Gone   Reason I Have Been Gone EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:28 am

Kb I understand completely. I'm sorry for your unfortunate turn of events. Do what you can ok? You ever need anything me and hart will be here for you.
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com
KillerBee11

PostSubject: Re: Reason I Have Been Gone   Reason I Have Been Gone EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Thanks a lot bro I appriciate it. I Have Sold All My Stuff So I Don't Have My Pokemon White, Pokemon Heart Gold or My D.S. anymore. I hope we can talk more some time.
Back to top Go down
hart
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
hart

PostSubject: Re: Reason I Have Been Gone   Reason I Have Been Gone EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Razz yeh what cd said
Back to top Go down
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

PostSubject: Re: Reason I Have Been Gone   Reason I Have Been Gone EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Kb You aren't forgotten, always remember the CrazyDialga forum will always be here for you.
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason I Have Been Gone   Reason I Have Been Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason I Have Been Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazydialga's forum :: Rules and notices :: The Rules and Special Notices-
Jump to: