Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new pokemon forum for any pokemon fan.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you. Empty
PostSubject: Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you.   Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank you for joining in this forum please say who recruited you.
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com
hart
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
hart

PostSubject: Re: Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you.   Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:15 am

hey cd umm i got tons of ppl lol i got KB(killerbee)PK(pokemonyay)young forever and the others are from young forever and PK ok well we are trying to get more ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

PostSubject: Good Job keep up the recruiting.   Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Good Job Hart. Just one more person and you can have a free pokemon. Keep up the recruiting.

-CD-

Last edited by Crazydialga on Fri May 28, 2010 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos)
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com
Hi
Anonymous

PostSubject: recruiting   Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:12 pm

ive recruited 7 so far wich r,bestlegend,shadowlugia,neon,sojirokimaru,darkness,sasuke 2008,DsBattleMe and cd recruited me and this is eagle here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you.   Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruits of the forum please read this, So I know who recruited you.
Page 1 of 1