Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Welcome to the CrazyDialga forum. If you are an existing member please log in. If you are visiting feel free to register
Crazydialga's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new pokemon forum for any pokemon fan.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tournament for harts birthday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hart
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
hart

tournament for harts birthday Empty
PostSubject: tournament for harts birthday   tournament for harts birthday EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:19 pm

hey guys there is gonna be a tournament on saturday sept. 25th since its my birthday i want as many ppl to join soo if u guys can just write ur name down at the bottom it will help alot i dont know about the surprise yet but it might be a silent killer for the winner and the runner-ups so plzz try to get as many ppl as possible the rules are simple
standard rules
no uber
no legends
6 on 6 single match
and u should know about the items
lol i should ban mays umbreon but im not gonna do that it will be unfair.
well guys thx for reading this and i hope u join peace Wink
and if u dont say happy b-day im gonna send my killer after u so be careful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DragonTamerZ

DragonTamerZ

PostSubject: Re: tournament for harts birthday   tournament for harts birthday EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

I'll join, may the force be with you... wait... this is a pokemon website O_o not a star wars website lol. Count me in anyways and happy b-day.. or early b-day lol Razz i may make it or not but i am probably gonna be there lol.

I said lol too many times O_o
Back to top Go down
http://pokeillusion.tk
Female Tyrouge

PostSubject: Re: tournament for harts birthday   tournament for harts birthday EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm

I might 50/50 chance but keep my seat warm.
Back to top Go down
Crazydialga
Admin/ Secret Battler
Admin/ Secret Battler
Crazydialga

PostSubject: Re: tournament for harts birthday   tournament for harts birthday EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:24 pm

I'll be in this tourney. I'll take care of prizes. Prize will be a shiny silent killer. if i win the prize goes to 2nd place. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://crazydialga.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tournament for harts birthday   tournament for harts birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

tournament for harts birthday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crazydialga's forum :: Tournaments-
Jump to: